MASON BEE ENTHUSIASTS
Mason bee events run from fall into April. Mason bee workshops usually run in the fall with introductory seminars from Jan-April. Stores are presently planning their events. Ask your local garden store to have a mason bee workshop. Check back to this page and see which workshop you might like to attend
EVENTS listed are for West coast events in WA and BC
- 8 March, 10-11 Garden Retreat, ph 403 255 7097. CALGARY Alberta-with Kate Murphy, Master Gardener. If you missed this event, go and see Kate at the Master Gardeners Table, at Seedy Sat on 15th March at Hillcrest-Sunnyside Community Centre
- 8 March, 11-noon. Skagit Farmers Supply , Mt Vernon. WA. phone 1360 424 4207 with Dr. Margriet Dogterom-owner of Beediverse.
- 15th March, 10.30-11.30. David Hunters Nursery, Surrey. BC Phone 604 590 2431 with Dr. Margriet Dogterom-owner of Beediverse.
- 15th March, 1-2pm. Amsterdam Nursery. Maple Ridge. BC Phone 604 465 6614 with dr. Margriet Dogterom-owner of Beediverse.
- 22nd March, 11am. Garden works, Colwood, BC with Dr. Margriet Dogterom- owner of Beediverse. 1861 Island Highway, Colwood. On Vancouver Island, near Victoria. ph 250 478 2078
- 23rd March 11am. Garden Works, Lougheed Highway, Burnaby. Ph 604 299 0621 with Dr. Margriet Dogterom- owner of Beediverse.
Ask your local garden store to have a mason bee workshop.
- Garden Stores
- Wild Bird Stores
- Back Yard Wild Bird Stores