933.03SP Dish for temporary storage of bugs and bees-Used
An awesome tool for mason bee keeping. Our regular petri-dishes for temporary storage of bugs and bees have been used. These petri dishes have been used at schools for demonstrations and are scratched but no cracks. Our large stock for this season has been sold out.
OUT OF STOCK. Order now for delivery when stock arrives. A more detailed look at bugs and insects is possible with this cool tool. At harvest time, place unknown insects into petri-dish, safely store in fridge, and have a closer look with a magnifying glass.Safely Store mason bee cocoons through the winter months The perfect solution to safely storing cocoons inside the fridge or outdoors location. Includes:
- One Petri dish, 6 inches” diameter
- can also be used to hold 'duds'- cocoons suspected NOT to contain a bee, but parasitic wasps or other organisms.
- are easily stacked and take a minimal amount of room.
- are specifically designed to safely hold life organisms.
- allow air and moisture to flow into the dishes without allowing debris, dust and foreign organisms to enter the dish.
- Each petri dish will hold about 200 cocoons, one layer thick.