933 Petri Dishes (three)
Safely Store mason bee cocoons through the winter months
The perfect solution to safely storing cocoons inside the fridge or outdoors location.Includes:
- 3 Petri dishes, 6” diameter
After removing mason bee cocoons from nesting tunnels, and cleaning and drying them, store cocoons in these handy containers.
- can also be used to hold 'duds'- cocoons suspected NOT to contain a bee, but parasitic wasps or other organisms.
- are easily stacked and take a minimal amount of room.
- are specifically designed to safely hold life organisms.
- allow air and moisture to flow into the dishes without allowing debris, dust and foreign organisms to enter the dish.
- Each petridish will hold about 200 cocoons, one layer thick.
Dimensions: 6 inches in diameter and half inch high. Petri dishes are made out of clear Plastic for easy viewing and cleaning.