What We Value at Beediverse
“Our vision is that BEEDIVERSE remain the leading information source on how to successfully care for MASON BEES and provide research-based quality products to BEEDIVERSE customers.”
Beediverse was founded in 1999 by Dr. Margriet Dogterom. The company was named Beediverse as to pursue Dr. Margriet’s vision, “to diversify bees and bee products, and to provide these to backyard gardeners and farmers.” In the past 17 years, Beediverse has proudly served thousands of customers from Canada and USA. As of today, Beediverse bees and products are available in many retail stores, such as Gardening Stores, Wild Bird stores, Back Yard Wild Bird stores. In the future, Beediverse will continue to develop high quality bee products and bee keeping experience for both bees and the Beediverse customer
Dr. Margriet Dogterom received her Doctor of Philosophy degree from Simon Fraser University. Her PhD research topic was on the pollination of Highbush blueberries. Margriet has also worked for the British Columbia government as a bee inspector focusing on identifying diseases in honey bees colonies. She has more than 20 years of fieldwork and research experience with mason bees, honey bees, bumble bees, and leafcutter bees in various crops such as blueberries, greenhouse tomatoes and apple orchards. The book she wrote on mason bee management for pollination has sold more than 24,000 copies as of May 2017.
Beediverse has specialized in providing information and methods for keeping and producing mason bees. Dr. Margriet Dogterom has successfully developed and described methods of producing healthy mason bees. Beediverse products are created to provide an effective and organized beekeeping experience for backyard gardeners and farmers. . For more information on how to keep mason bees, purchase “Pollination with Mason Bees” today and or receive 12 Tips On Keeping Mason bees by subscribing to Beediverse newsletter .
Beediverse offers top-quality, durable and long-lasting products carefully designed to suit the needs of our customers and the bees.
Crop Pollination Consultants Ltd. was incorporated with The Registrar of Companies on April 19th, 1999. The Beediverse Products® is a registered Trade name under Crop Pollination Consultants Ltd. as of Nov. 27 2001. Registration number TMA554,472. We are a Canadian company owned and operated by Dr. Margriet Dogterom.
Here is what Beediverse customers are saying:
“Thank you so much for your guidance, we appreciate it! We live your book, it has been a wonderful help to us who are just starting out. Our children are so excited to be a part of this experience! Your research and hard work has not gone unnoticed, thank you for everything.” Shelley
- Review of Quick-lock Trays: “After several years and several hours each year of harvesting by tearing apart cardboard tubes of Mason Bee cocoons, I am so happy to have switched to the Mason bee condos (Quicklock Trays). They make the cocoon harvest much easier, and they are reusable from year to year. Mason bee keepers: HARVEST the cocoons; it keeps the bees healthier, so they can be better at pollinating.” from Marie L.
- “Thank you for your wonderful Mason Bee products and support. With lots of happy sleeping bees, I wish you a Merry Christmas!” Review by Joel R.
- “Goods arrived. Really like the hatch house. Totally cute! Thanks!” Review by Richard Z.
- “The DVD will empower you! It is awesome.” Karen D. from Washington.
- “Thank you for the years of all your good advice, products and bees!!” Nancy B.
- “Thanks for your ‘newsy’ newsletter” Morris T.
- “Thanks Margriet for your prompt reply, I am sure you have many projects on the go!! Love your website and appreciate how generous you are with sharing your knowledge.” Margaret McC
Please tell us how we are doing. Your opinion is valuable for the future success of Beediverse.
Margriet- founder and owner.
Please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org