Tools & Accessories
These nifty tools and items are very useful items for the keen mason beekeeper. Why not give them a try!
- A sieve for removing mites during fall washing. humidity cooler for safely storage cocoons in a fridge.
- Gently forceps fro picking up cocoons
- Washable nylon net bags to protect cocoons from parasitic wasps.
- The bee scoop makes cleaning nesting trays a breeze!
- The predator guard keeps woodpeckers away from the developing bees and it interferes with wasp parasitism.
- A fridge thermometer lets you check temperatures quickly and easily.
- Candling dishes provide handy temporary storage containers for cocoons while candling and other insects found at harvest time.
- Hatching box that keeps predators out. Click here for video
Showing all 11 results